Before sending in your application materials, please be sure you are submitting ALL that is required. You will find below a checklist of required application materials for SEASSI as well as a list of important deadlines to remember. Transcripts and recommendations can come separately from your other application materials, but please be sure that we have all required materials by the appropriate deadline.
- Application fee of $25, payable here
- Personal statement of career/academic plans (approximately 1-2 pages)
- One transcript from each university you have attended. SEASSI will accept official transcripts or pdf copies of official transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation (if you are applying for a fellowship)
- If you are an international student, please visit the international student page to find out if additional materials are required for you to attend SEASSI.