Before sending in your application materials, please be sure you are submitting ALL that is required. You will find below a checklist of required application materials for SEASSI as well as a list of important deadlines to remember. Transcripts and recommendations can come separately from your other application materials, but please be sure that we have all required materials by the appropriate deadline.
- Application fee of $25 in the form of a check/money order payable to SEASSI
- Personal statement of career/academic plans (approximately 1-2 pages)
- One transcript from each university you have attended. SEASSI will accept official transcripts or scans of official transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation (if you are applying for a fellowship)
- If you are an international student, please visit the international student page to find out if additional materials are required for you to attend SEASSI.
The FLAS Fellowship. SEASSI Scholarship, and WISLI Tuition Scholarship application deadlines will be announced soon.
The SEASSI Tuition Scholarship and general application deadline will be announced soon.