Every year, SEASSI runs a T-Shirt competition, showcasing the talent of our students and producing a creative way to represent SEASSI!
After the winning design has been chosen, SEASSI students, staff, and other interested folks may purchase the T-shirts if they would like one.
- Submissions can be hand drawn or created using various design programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. If your design is made on a computer, your submission must be in one of the following formats; pdf, psd, or tiff.
- Images must be high-resolution, at least 600 dpi of the final size of the design. (in other words, when you zoom in, it should not look pixelated). In past years, SEASSI T-shirt designs have ranged in size from 8-11″ wide and 8-12″ long.
- Design may be either in black/white or up to three other colors, which may be either lighter or darker. Keep in mind that the more colors, the higher the cost, so one to two-color designs are preferred.
- Designs should represent “SEASSI 2023 UW-Madison”
- Design can use some words from any of the languages offered at SEASSI: Burmese, Filipino, Hmong, Indonesian, Khmer, Lao, Thai, and Vietnamese. If you would like to incorporate different scripts/texts from one of the SEASSI languages but do not have the font readily available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designs can be placed on up to three places: front and/or back and/or top sleeve. Keep in mind that the more locations, the higher the cost, so one to two locations designs will be easier on our wallets!
- Designs should be submitted no later than 2:00pm Central Time on Friday, July 7th, via email to email@example.com
- Participants MAY enter more than one design
Voting will take place between July 7th and July 11th via a Google Form (sent out by email). The winner of the contest will be announced around July 12th. We’ll take orders for t-shirts tentatively from July 12th-18th; schedule subject to change so keep an eye on your email!
If you have any additional questions please address them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
View previous years' designs here!